I am working on a memoir about my experience as a 25-year-old breast cancer patient. Excerpts have been featured in two literary events; published in WILDFIRE, a digital magazine; and adapted into a short film.
AWARDS & PUBLICATIONS
- Co-Writer of bare, a short film that was selected to be screened at the 9th Annual Lady Filmmakers Film Festival in Los Angeles
- Selected to read an original creative nonfiction piece at the Pegasus Physician Writers at Stanford event, Doctors and Patients: What We Learn from Each Other, at Stanford University
- Selected to read an original creative nonfiction piece at the 32nd annual In Celebration of the Muse, a showcase of female authors
- Regular contributor to WILDFIRE‘s yoga column.
- Rebecca Hall Dickson. (March 1, 2016). Hair. WILDFIRE, 1: epub.
- Featured in: Mike Gugat. (Aug 28, 2017). Purpose Your Pain. GÜ-GAT COLLECTIVE.
- Hair (published in WILDFIRE, adapted into a short film, bare)
- The Ultrasound (featured at Doctors and Patients: What We Learn from Each Other and In Celebration of the Muse)